Rick's Ramblings

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Investigating Blogging...

Well now that Naked Conversations is available, I'm getting motivated to investigate WordPress a bit more. Its more powerful for blogging than just about any other blogging software that I'm aware of, but I'm not certain how it would benefit me over Blogger at this time.

I've moved from MSN Spaces, which I still think is interesting, to Blogger - but wonder if WordPress would allow me to create the blogging experience that I'm after. Blogger has captured most of it, but more flexibility would be nice.

Anyway, the book mentioned above is written by Robert Scoble and Shel Israel, and really is making a case for business blogging - check out the reviews at Amazon for more information on why people are thinking its important. I think I'll order the book, I've been reading Robert's blog for about a year and find it interesting. Congratulations to both on their latest achievement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google